Last Updated: [Date]
Jibly (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Jibly mobile application (the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
When you download and use our App, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, delivery address, email address, and phone number. We need this information to deliver your order and to communicate with you about your order.
- Order Information: Details of the food you order from our App.
- Payment Information: While we use third-party payment processors and do not directly collect your payment information, we may receive limited information about your payment method to facilitate your transactions.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide and improve our App.
- To process and deliver your orders.
- To send you relevant notifications, such as order updates.
- To respond to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your orders or other products and services.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential.